Please familiarize yourself with the following new policies and procedures for your future appointments:
COVID-19 Update as of July 1, 2021
- If you have a FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, RUNNY NOSE, NASAL CONGESTION, or LOSS OF SMELL/TASTE (Unless directly related to a preexisting condition) do not attend this office. Please cancel any pending appointments, self-isolate and call 811
- Chiropractic, Massage and Physiotherapy continue to be open. Treatments are by appointment ONLY.
- As of July 1, 2021 Face masks are no longer mandatory in the city of Edmonton. Our staff will continue to be masked for your safety and it is your choice to wear one or not.
- Please continue to wash or sanitize your hands upon entry of the building.
- Try to not bring any unnecessary companions to your appointment; if you can come alone, please do so.
- *Regardless of your vaccination status, if you are experiening any symptoms of COVID-19, you must self isolate and call 811.*
We know that this is a lot of information and we will likely have to adapt to the ever changing situation, but we hope by being transparent with our patients that everyone will be honest with us as well. If you are feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment (there will be NO cancellation fee if your reason is due to possible COVID-19), we will be happy to see you as soon as your 14 day isolation is over.
This is for everyone’s safety. Thank you for being responsible and respectful.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the office at 780-444-7752 or email us at [email protected]. Please continue to check our website leveragehealth.clinic or our Facebook page for the most up to date information.