Please familiarize yourself with the following new policies and procedures for your future appointments:
- NEW AS OF AUGUST 1, 2020*** Face masks are now mandatory in all public enclosed spaces in Edmonton. Please bring your own face mask to your appointment, if you forget we will have limited quantities available to provide you with.
- Do NOT enter the building more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. If you find yourself early, please call us at 780-444-7752 to let us know you are early, and we will tell you if you can come into the office or if you will have to wait a few minutes.
- There will be a MANDATORY hand washing station in the 1st bathroom by the front desk. Please wash your hands on arrival everytime you enter the building.
- Practice social distancing. This means keeping 6 feet between yourself and any other person in the clinic.
- Do NOT bring any unnecessary companions or chaperones to your appointment. If you are able to come alone, please do so.
- Any patients who live in the same household may book appointments together, however they will be confined to 1 treatment room to limit exposure.
- Until further notice, we will NOT be accepting any walk in appointments. Treatments will now be by appointment ONLY. Please call the office for appointment availabilities or book online.
- We will be taking limited appointments to allow for social distancing and appropriate amount of time between patients to adequately sanitize treatment areas, and change our personal protective equipment.
- We prefer to not take cash payments, please provide payment via Debit or any major Credit Card.
- Lastly, if at any time in the future you are feeling ANY of the following COVID-19 symptoms, have travelled in the last 14 days or have had contact with an individual who have tested positive for COVID-19 or even presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19, please call us to cancel your appointment immediately, self isolate for 14 days and call 811.
- a fever
- a new or changed chronic cough
- a sore throat that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
- a runny nose that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
- Nasal congestion that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
- Shortness of breath that is not related to a known or preexisting condition
*if any of our staff suspect you to be presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms, we have been instructed by the AB government and the ACAC to end the treatment and ask you to leave the building immediately*
We know that this is a lot of information and we will likely have to adapt to the ever changing situation, but we hope by being transparent with our patients that everyone will be honest with us as well. If you are feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment (there will be NO cancellation fee if your reason is due to possible COVID-19), we will be happy to see you as soon as your 14 day isolation is over, as well as Dr.Levy can be available to Tele-Health with you.
This is for everyone’s safety. Thank you for being responsible and respectful.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the office at 780-444-7752 or email us at [email protected]. Please continue to check our website leveragehealth.clinic or our Facebook page for the most up to date information.