Please familiarize yourself with the following new policies and procedures for your future appointments:
COVID-19 Update as of April 9, 2021
- If you have a FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, RUNNY NOSE, NASAL CONGESTION, or LOSS OF SMELL/TASTE, do not attend this office. Please cancel any pending appointments, self-isolate and call 811
- Massage Therapy is open once again! HOORAY!! No doctor's note required (unless your benefits require one), all COVID-19 protocols are being followed including extra cleaning/sanitizing and all parties are wearing face masks for the duration of the treatment. Still operating by appointment only though.
- Chiropractic and Physiotherapy both continue to be open. Treatments are by appointment ONLY. We are NOT accepting walk-ins at this time. Please call 780-444-7752 or book online.
- Reminder that if you are feeling unwell, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, runny nose), have come in contact with anyone who might have COVID-19 or have come in from out of country in the last 14 days, you must cancel all pending appointments immediately. **Please note that the rapid COVID-19 tests being performed at the Edmonton and Calgary International Airports do not make you exempt from this rule. Even if you have received a negative test at the airport, you cannot enter any healthcare facility before self isolating for 10 days as per Alberta Health Services guidelines. For more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/alberta-covid-19-border-testing-pilot-program.html
- Face masks continue to be mandatory in all indoor public spaces. Please wear a mask to your appointments and just a friendly reminder to ensure your mask is covering your mouth and nose entirely.
- Please continue to wash or sanitize your hands upon entry of the building.
- Try to not bring any unnecessary companions to your appointment; if you can come alone, please doing so.
- *if any of our staff suspect you to be presenting with COVID-19 like symptoms, we have been instructed by the AB government and the ACAC to end the treatment and ask you to leave the building immediately*
We know that this is a lot of information and we will likely have to adapt to the ever changing situation, but we hope by being transparent with our patients that everyone will be honest with us as well. If you are feeling unwell, please cancel your appointment (there will be NO cancellation fee if your reason is due to possible COVID-19), we will be happy to see you as soon as your 14 day isolation is over.
This is for everyone’s safety. Thank you for being responsible and respectful.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the office at 780-444-7752 or email us at [email protected]. Please continue to check our website leveragehealth.clinic or our Facebook page for the most up to date information.